We’re currently looking for submissions about things to see or do in Australia. Is there a place you’ve been or something you’ve done that you’d recommend to people travelling in Australia? We’d love to hear about it!
Please read the following information before submitting your article at the bottom of the page.
What makes Top 100 Experiences different to other travel/tourism sites?
- Top 100 Experiences invites submissions from anyone, not just professional writers.
- We want real people to share their real experiences. All submissions will be reviewed and small edits may be made to keep the article in line with the quality and feel of the website.
- Visitors to the site will be able to rate each experience, and these ratings will be used to compile the “Top 100” list!
Tips for writing your article:
- Write in the first person – share YOUR experience.
- Bring readers in with a hook.
- Why is this place or activity a must-do?
- Where is it? What’s the best way to get there?
- What was your experience like? Make it fun/personal/interesting.
- Do you have any top tips? What should people do/bring/avoid?
For an example of how to write your article, check out this article about Magnetic Island!
Ready to submit your article?
Once you’ve read all the information above register and submit your article here.